In summer 2007 “Interglass” company branched into a production of construction triplex “Interglass-Triplex” involving use of various types of laminating films.
This project became an important event for the plant itself and the glass market as whole.
Laminated Glass (triplex) is architectural glass consisting of two or more glasses laminated together with a film. Depending on the parameters of the films applied the multifunctional properties of the triplex can be achieved.
The main advantage of triplex is safety – impacted triplex articles are not damaged, because the film between layers holds the glass fragments.
Besides, usage of triplex:
- decreases risk from the flying glass fragments or falling glass (glass breaks but remains in the frame);
- protects interior from harmful influence of UV rays (protects furniture, wallpapers etc. from burning-out);
- provides sound insulation (multilayer glass enables to decrease the noise level).
Scope of application:
- glazing of buildings (incl. window glass-panes), roofs and canopies;
- doors and partitions, stained-glass windows, shop-windows, glass furniture;
- stairs and barriers, floor and ceiling.
Interglass Triplex — construction triplex:
- GOST 5727-88;
- Glass pane thickness up to 80 mm;
- Maximum size — 3210х2600. Fabrication of sheets at customer’s option;
- Packing — non-returnable (wooden box).